Updated Practice Procedures
- Masks are mandatory
- We are currently allowing one client in with their pet(s).
- clients must wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- masks will be provided if the client does not have one.
- DO NOT LEAVE the parking lot during your appointment unless you have signed the consent paperwork to
have your pet admitted to the hospital and/or are prepared to pay a boarding fee
- Please bring a phone to your appointment
- call (705) 472-1570 when you arrive to let the staff know you are there
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- we can take credit cards or VISA debit over the phone
- we now have interac “tap” contactless payment
- e-transfer is no longer available
We appreciate all of our client’s cooperation through these difficult times